Instrumentation And Control Technicians:
- TRC I&C Techs have a minimum of 10 years experience in Refineries, Power
Generating, Mining and Chemical Processing Facilities.
- Trained in Programming, Calibration and Loop Check-Out for most of the major
vendors, including Rosemount, Foxboro, Honeywell, Bailey, Westinghouse, ABB,
Allen-Bradley, GE, TI and Moore Instruments, among others.
- Extensively Trained in Safety Procedures.
Trained TRC Instrumentation & Control Technicians are productive
on the first day.
Their capabilities include:
- Instrument Calibration
- Loop Check-Out. Including PLC, DCS and Single Loop Controllers.
- P&ID and Loop Diagram field engineering and modification (AutoCAD and